POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse : Lighthouse Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:30:26 EDT (-0400)
  Lighthouse
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 8 May 2004 07:22:47
Message: <409cc307@news.povray.org>
Hi!
an image I am working on with Moray>Pov

It's an existing lighthouse in Brittany
Photos here http://www.phareland.com/Mathieu.htm

I tried to make swell with an isosurface with combined bozo and f_ridged_mf
functions
I worked on backlit scattering in waves.
Foam is after Jaime's method but I'm not satisfied (not by the method but by
my use of it for close-up):
I wanted a sort of crackle pattern combined with turbulence to simulate
upwelling whirls close to rocks but I can't figure out how to implement it
in SDL

Comments,advices, critics are welcome a usual

Marc

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Mathieu_houle001.jpg' (104 KB)

Preview of image 'Mathieu_houle001.jpg'
Mathieu_houle001.jpg